View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rhett
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Touring SP M
Rhett is on a distinguished road
Default Leaking of air condition part by small rock

Hi!

I am so wondering if this thread and question is fitable to this section.

Today, I had driven in I-90 in Washington state(I am living in Seattle) for about 40 minutes. Then I parked my z at shopping mall. White fog came out from front bumper. At that time I thought that it must be coolant leakage.

I brought my z to Perfromance Nissan at Everett in Washington. At first service manager said my warranty would cover that problem. At that time, I had my own business, and Nissan lent me a rent-a-car. After a couple of hours, he called me that some part relating to air conditioning system got the damaged by a SMALL ROCK. Nissan has no warranty about some damage by SMALL ROCK. Also he said that price of the part was $1,200.00. I had to contact my insurance company.

My quesitons are as follows;
1. Is it possible to come out or happen leaking problem of the part of air conditioning system by a SMALL ROCK? While driving at that time, I had never heard any imapct noise or something.

2. Tomorrow morning, I will go to Performance Nissan in the morning to check up which part of air conditioning system was leaked and damaged. As service manage said, the part of air conditioning system is so expensive? It was $1,200.00 part only.

I know that my english is not good. Sorry about that!

Please give me a solution!!!!!!

Thanks a million in advance!!!

Seongkeol in Seattle
Rhett is offline   Reply With Quote