View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
And if the OP ever wants to come down to Northern Virginia I'd offer food & pay for filling up your car, too!
My friend with the 350z will do the photographs, you pay us gas to get back to MD ?? haha j/k
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I wish you lived closer to me. Those are nice photos of your GenCoupe. And I would definitely like pics of my baby done with real camera equipment (not my stoopid iphone) by someone who has at least passing experience with and a vested interest in artistic photography. If you're ever coming to Baltimore on a weekend, please send me a PM. I'll be glad to lend you the car for shots and giggles, and I'll take you to lunch/dinner.
My friend does photography (hobby). But we can only do it on the weekdays
tonybui is offline   Reply With Quote