View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #142 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

ok i thought on it a little and here is what i think was goin on

crazy witch woman raised MIB and jacob as a loophole of her own .. she raised one to take over for her and one to kill her/free her..... at first she loved MIB more i think hoping to make jacob jealous but MIB was like a free spirit and wanted to leave.. when he did she turned to mommas boy jacob and made him protector... then she somehow destroyed that village ( did she summon the smoke or was she the smoke i have no damn idea?) and the messed up the orchid well.. she knew that MIB would come and kill her ( thats why she said thank you) notice he stabbed her with that knife without saying anything to her just like he told richard to do to jacob and dogen to him..... so she played both of them sort of i guess she had be protecting the island for so long she wanted an out...

now who knows what was down in that cave but it fused with MIB's soul and left his body.. at first i thought that OMG the smoke monster is seperate from MIB and was just pretending to be him to jacob in the convos....just like locke and everyone else dead....but then i thought why would the rules still apply and why would he still want to go home and talk about a crazy mother... i mean when he looks like locke is doenst say he is locke but the smoke monster really does have MIB's his soul.. its still in there just fused with the light ... i think of it like venom sort of.. so i guess the island as a cork story is true that the light energy thats fused with MIB cant leave or everyone dies...

but one question i have is.... ok obviously these were romans and the big rumor was it was supposed to be 23AD.. ok so what about the egyptian stuff? that had to come thousands of years before... and remember the room under the temple with anubis summoning the smoke? ok thats proof the smoke monster existed before MIB was thrown inthe the light

Last edited by MC; 05-12-2010 at 12:50 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote