View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
ct63084
Base Member

Drives: 2004 MAZDA3
ct63084 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
Until lebron wins a ring....kobe>lebron..all day everyday...haha!..clevland looks good on paper but that's about it...lol.
They still have a chance to win it, it's just that i can't see them beating the magic even if they beat boston. Lebron offense consist of driving in the lane and wait till defense collapse on him and pass. Uses his Jumpshot when D is sagging off of him. His J has improved but still not reliable, and he really needs to stop jacking three's. Combine that with nba touch fouls then yes lebron is a beast. But a great defensive team that can rotate with no problem in defense will give him problems and a good big man that can block shots ie spurs(duncan), magic (howard),celtics(KG). With this guys down low Lebron is having a hard time driving in. This will cause on the defense not collapsin as much leading to low assist numbers and lebron relying on his jumpshot which is sometimes he get's hot but most of the time it's very unreliable.

Now i'm reading through this post right now and I don't know how the hell MJ won 6 championship without a great bigman?
ct63084 is offline   Reply With Quote