View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #158 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornetZ View Post
Double parking is when you're parked next to a car that's already parallel parked, ie you're in the middle of the street. I've asked the local cops about doing that and they say it's not illegal to take up two spots in a parking lot. And no other people have no legal right to intentionally damage your car just because they feel like being an asswipe that day. That's why I said take up two spaces out in the lot somewhere away from most cars. I also have a 2004 Spec V and on at least a couple of occasions people have parked too close on purpose because they're dickheads. When I saw Iron Man 2 this past friday some asswipe in a chevy malibu decided to try to crowd my driver side even though i specifically parked next to the median curb and as far as i could so that people couldn't park too close. I will not let people mess up my cars period. If yall want to be passive about it and let people f-ck up your cars that's your choice but i'll be damned if I let some loser cost me any money.
My point is, people mess with your car regardless. I guess you're right that taking two spots will lower your vulnerability, but if they wanna get at you, they're gonna.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote