View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #154 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
OK Semtex that was pretty funny, i needed that, good laugh for sure. Just to give you all an update, i went to the appraiser and he is filing the papers with the Nissan dealership,which i have heard does incredible body/pain work, i dont think you can go wrong with having the dealership do it. My insurance company just has to approve it, so i have to wait and see at this point. ALSO, i will be hiring a LAWYER to review whether or not to sue her for diminished value or loss of value. So i will keep you all posted on that AND POST "AFTER" pics

I called the dealership today and told them what happened and they are very saddened and pissed. This was the only one they sold, so they are not happy
Glad you got a laugh out of it, man. Diminished value is typically paid by the other driver's insurance company, assuming the other driver was at fault (which she obviously was in your case). Point is, you shouldn't need to sue to get DV.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote