View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #136 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
To be honest i was in shock, i just couldnt believe someone could actually do this.....Her husband showed up and was like "we could settle this outside the insurance companies, and i was like dude they only made like 900 of these, its a 40th anniversary with special paint..it going to cost you a lot of money" he then was like well it doesnt look that bad.......thats when i grabbed his registration papers and had to walk away.......friggin stupid people
Smart man, havign dealt with people from the middle east, you made the smart move. Not speaking or all of them, but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them I've dealt with would give you a dollar figure that sounds reasonable, then later say they didn't say that, and would adjust the number to less than that amount, then adjust it again, and again...to the point where they are just insulting you over and over...

Go through your insurance. It's obviously a collision claim, and the resonsible party should pay for it...

And, watch...they won't have insurance.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote