View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #507 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Glad to hear temps are no problem what so ever and the design is working great. Get excited ever time yall release more info and media. Media sells. I heard there was going to be some kind of engine cover to help make the engine bay come together a little more astheticly.
Yup, we're working on a dry carbon fiber engine cover. We wanted to finish up the customer install so we can see how it looks with the strut tower brace and everything completed. The initial design follows the runners down and forms a valley then planes out into a cover for everything else. It's small but effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
It needs something cuz it looks like a$$ now.
LOL...I always look forward to the valuable/insightful input that Shumby has to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZ View Post
Looking at the customer install pictures, I think it came together very nicely. I'm satisfied with how it looks. Plus, that polished Vortech really makes a difference compared to the satin finish.
I agree! The polished blower looks really nice and the best part is that it's only a few hundred dollars more. It's a dramatic difference.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote