View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

The price difference, as far as I know, is that an '09 adds a year of depreciation, which effects resale, and that '09 models that are stuck on lots this late into '10 have probably been test driven hard and have a lot of miles on them. Also, not that it matters much, but you can only get Yellow in '09, and you can only get Anniv. trim, Roadsters, and Black Cherry in '10.

I passed on a $27k silver '09 Z coupe to buy my '10 Black Cherry Z coupe for $30k. I didn't like the color as much, but more importantly, when I drove that ridiculously low priced '09, I noticed it had been thrown around like a rag doll and needed a new clutch. I drove my '10 Z right off the truck. I've put every mile on it, and it drives like a dream.

Personal preferences may vary.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote