View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #501 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
So whats the status on those instructions Kyle? almost have everything wrapped up?
Yup, everything is coming along very well. The installation is complete on our customer's car and our tech. said that the installation instructions are coming along nicely.

I saw the initial instructions for the tuning process and they are even better than I imagined. It will be very simple for anyone to follow along and correctly tune their vehicle. I think you all will be very pleased with this. We need to run a few other "scenarios" on the tuning instructions to make sure we have addressed every possible situation but they should be done this week.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote