View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

The 370z Rubicon is trail rated and comes with 4wd, with a 6spd manual hooked up to a powerful 200hp V6 that gets 15/19mpg.

The 370z Versace Edition is more a plug for Nissan in Milan and Versace in Paris than an actual attempt at a meaningful model. Upgrades are limited to interior fittings, custom luggage and styling touches.

Features of the Nissan 370Z sDrive35i include 3.0L I-6 300HP engine twin turbo, 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), side seat mounted airbags, driver and passenger side airbag head extension, driver and passenger knee airbag, airbag occupancy sensor, automatic, 17" alloy wheels, cruise control, ABS and driveline traction control, and a DSC stability control.

All of this is, of course, bogus, but I thought it was funny.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote