View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zForever View Post
Hey Xiven,

How's the response for the Axxess steering wheel control...I had the PAC garbage before, which was unbearably slow. I know it's worse than most people had cause I really had to wait around 10 seconds to move!!! WHAT???? A little lag would've been okay, but that was terrible. Anyway, I just want to know if the Axxess lags.
I don't know if you ever got a response to this, but I just put the Axxess in after fighting with the PAC unit. The Axxess unit is instantaneous in its response. On the PAC, I might hit the volume button more than once, thinking that it didn't take. Then all of a sudden the volume would shoot up. When I hit the Axxess button, it changes the volume immediately. At least as good as the stock if not better. It's a whole lot easier to setup and hook up also IMO.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote