View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #234 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

So after much thought, I have decided to part out & sell my 370Z. Not for any reason in particular other than wanting something a bit better at being a daily driver. When I originally bought it, my number one goal was to get something that was brand new that I could use as a project car to help get my company's name on the map. My second goal was that it had to be something that was going to be a capable time attack platform. My third goal was that it had to be civil enough to be a daily driver. Now that my company is out of business and I have another team to drive for in time attack that leaves the 370Z as just being a daily driver. If I am only going to have one car that's only purpose is as a daily driver then I want something a little more practical and more comfortable since I drive out of town probably every other weekend.

I am going to take my time parting it out while still using it as a display vehicle and a daily driver. I am going to part it out in stages most likely, starting with stuff that doesn't have a big impact on the way it looks with the hood closed on display. The second group of parts will be the stuff that I only need on there if I am going to be tracking the car, and so on. There are also a lot of parts that I will need stock replacements for as a lot of my stock parts were given to companies so they can use them to develop aftermarket parts.

Here's a list of stuff that I will be removing from the car and putting up for sale right away. PM me if you're interested in any of these parts.
- Kognition Design V1 Dry Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
- 19" SSR SP3 wheels (Matte Black w/Polished Lip) BRAND NEW in box.

I will be doing separate for sale threads for this stuff as soon as they are off the car, but just to give you guys a heads up.
Function > Form

Last edited by M.Bonanni; 05-24-2010 at 12:16 PM.