View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my opinion on the matter:

Real Boobs > Fake Boobs

Fake Boobs > Small Boobs

Ok, So this is definitely an argument that most men discuss and I find that women ask me this question alot too! Honestly, I like many of you am an A$$ man but Boobs are like magical candy for the soul!!! Now, here is my rule that i give women when they ask me about guys, boobs and fake titties:

(Guys will always prefer natural perky breasts enough said! However, if you still want to have bigger breasts then the ones you have now then follow this simple rule: if your an "A" cup go 1 full cup size bigger it will look natural and most people wont be able to tell there fake and wont care. if you are a "B" cup go 1-1.5 cup sizes bigger this will result in a natural big look people will notice but it wont be over done. If your a "C" cup go 1.5-2 cup sizes bigger as people will not be able to readily tell they are fake. *and by cup size I mean A-B or B-C or C-D/DD*)

My conversation is usually much deeper and more detailed with women but this is my stance on Ta-Tas! I dont care if they are real or fake but as you can see my preference I dont want people to know they are fake.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote