View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

$260? Wow, now that's cheap. My dealership gave me a "recommended" maintenance guide for 15K and it had a quote of over $700. I was like...umm no thank you. I doubt I need to do all of that. I haven't looked myself but I think the thing I need the most are new air filters. Not sure if I really need to replace the cabin filter but they seemed to think so. They also said I need a $170 balance and alignment. It doesn't feel like I need an alignment but then again I could be wrong. Everything else I think is a complete waste of money. They can't do half the stuff on their list cuz it doesn't apply to the Z so why should have to pay all that money?
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote