View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
steveg78
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6 +Sport
steveg78 is on a distinguished road

Did you have VDC on? j/k

I know exactly what you mean about the damage. I had my Jeep egged 3 months after I bought it. On mischief night. I pulled over and took a walk into the neighborhood where it came from and found some kids. Shook them down and I noticed other kids driving away. I wanted so bad to beat the piss out of these kids. I saw some people looking out their windows of some houses and had a reality check. In the heat of the moment I just yelled at them and told them if I had seen who did it they would be in the hospital. I left. I should have called the cops right then and there because maybe that would have got the kids talking (if they did it or know who the a-hole was). And I would have gone through my insurance to have it fixed. I washed it off immediately and it still had a circular, radiating, rippled damage to the clear coat and paint.

My lesson, any damage to my car that is going to be more than deductible: I'm calling the cops and getting a report so that I can have it covered by insurance. That's what we pay for every month!
steveg78 is offline   Reply With Quote