View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #490 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
The red Z from Stillen has lots of swirls :O like mine xd
Oh you have no idea!!! Thanks to our close relationship with NISSAN this is actually a pre-production press car, which means it has had a rough life. You should see the driver's side, stone chips EVERYWHERE!!! This was actually one of the cars that they used for a lot of their testing and media track events. The paint is pretty rough but everything else about it is nice. I'm hoping to convince Steve to let us stick it in the paint booth and respray the whole thing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Stillen, Contact us, we have to get those ugly enkei wheels off their asap, but great show, wish we couldve gone.
Do you have a lightweight 19 that you would recommend? Shoot me a PM, we're always interested in talking...
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote