View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default clear bra rocker pannels

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu View Post
Nice colour combo ! Can you please post some pictures of your clearbra application esp those on the sideskirts to see the edges.
Susu! Here are some pics (iphone) Btw there is a ton of pollen on my car... this the same day i picked it up from clear bra install, at which point there was not a spot on it.... LOTS OF POLLEN.

anyways

This is in the door sill, closer to the front of the car... further up than the kick plates... to show where the line comes across into the hinge area... the seam stays JUST tucked in past where the door closes all the way to the end of the door sill

This is in the door sill towards the rear of the car... after the kick plate. you can see the V where he went up inside the door frame, and then he runs hte seem along the edge of the side skirt, as it was not possible to tuck.

Same but from further away:

This is the end of the side skirt... closer to where the rear fender is. the seam runs along the edge and is not tucked (he would have had to remove the rocker) Notice how incredibly filthy my car is with pollen after just a few hours.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote