View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Will do, I have much to learn about Aero. Thanks Mod

EDIT: I'm assuming then that our cars are streamlined enough in the transfer from roof to rear window where the flow doesn't separate too much. Could it be better to speed up the surface layer with some vortex generators? every bit helps I guess. Like I said, much to learn.

Its funny, but I read something that completely contradicted that whole article a while back. Can't trust any sources these days I guess.

So whats your opinion on this wing? Will it do more harm because of the separation/drag that it will cause or is the downforce (if any) created by it worth the drag? Or is there no way of knowing without testing..
I have never read any article such as this one where the writers want their cake and want to eat it too by way of magically transformating the theoretical into conclusions with little to no substantive resultive test evidence...
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote