View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #58 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
I just went out to my Z this afternoon and almost lost it....i still cannot believe this happened. I will taking the Z to the dealership tomorrow and going through the whole claims process...........this completely ruins it though, i will always be thinking now that i have a repaired car rather than a brand spankin new car.........ALSO i wanna thank everyone for the support, especially those who gave me some info on the claims process, i will definitely be making a claim for loss of value.....all you guys have made this entire emotional rollercoaster a little better with your support ---thanks guys, ill post more pics tomorrow---i will never be parking in a crowded parking lot again, if i do im going to surrond the car with barbed wire, steel poles, and pitbulls so that nobody can touch the car
dont fret when you get it back just drive and have fun. love the ride