View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1686 View Post
yea, i got a pm from berk today saying at the best it'd be july, at the worst sept. i REALLY dont wanna wait that long, but i just might have to..
Are you freakin serious...Wow..everytime one of us calls or gets an update it seems that it gets pushed back a month more...Just spoke to Berk last week and I was told ETA to ship out would be late June...I really don't know about waiting until September....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
I just wish they would step up with the customer service and let us know what the issue is with the delay.
To be fair to Berk, they did tell me that I was looking at 6-8 weeks before I'd get my exhaust and it's only been less than four so there is still time for things to change.
The folks at Berk should take a look at the Fast Intentions thread. Now that man is on top of it over there.
I feel you on that....All the updates I got from Berks was either because I called, or someone else from the forum who also ordered called Berks to get an update....I haven't received a reply from an email I sent them two weeks ago....and prior to that, two previous emails took them four days to a week to respond...All with the same response...."No updates at this time."

Berk told me that my exhaust would take 4-6 weeks...with a slim chance of meeting the 4 week mark...That was on the first week of March...Its been over 8 weeks now for me...and now I'm hearing July or September? There are some guys that ordered since January-Febuary, and they still haven't received their exhaust...I can only imagine how those guys feel...

What really gets me is that there are members on the forum that ordered from FI at the same time as I did or a week later, and they have already received their exhaust systems....

You're idea of Berks taking some notes from FI is definately some good advice...The wait is one thing, but to be left out in the dark is something else....
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34

Last edited by BOLIO 671; 05-09-2010 at 09:58 AM.
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote