View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo rear fascia + S-tune sides - spoiler

Updated thread now that I finally got around to putting on the Nismo rear fascia:

Again, props to Dustin at Z1 for not only hooking up the rear bumper but for getting the bumper shaved and painted for a 1-stop shop purchase. It couldnt have been easier. Packing was excellent as well. Im still undecided if I wanna continue to run with no spoiler or move to a subtle lip spoiler (The CF amuse spoiler has my eye). The spoiler delete and the Nismo rear gives the Z a very low and wide appearance from the rear...almost wide body-ish. Front bumper will be either Stillen or Amuse. The s-tune sides flows perfectly with the bottom 'lip' of the rear fascia, hopefully the front fascia I go with will tie it all together. Did some adjusting after I took these pics so the fit is OEM perfect now.

Nismo rear bumper really shows off the FI exhaust!!!

Some have asked...here are the "fender protectors' as Nissan calls them for the rear. You will need these if you install this rear otherwise you will have a big a$$ gap.

Finally got around to installing these skirts! I have the Nismo rear fascia sitting in my spare bedroom too so hopefully I get around to that next weekend. Props to Dustin @Z1 for hooking me up! I was going to do a DIY on installing them but honestly its so simple its not worth it (and the included instructions are easy to follow). Paint match is pretty damn close (I cant really tell major difference). Fitment is what you expect from a Nismo product...absolutely perfect. Zero issues with install except I broke a plastic tab on the OEM skirts when pulling them off. I tossed the OEM skirts so didnt matter.

all hardware is included and clips pre-installed, they re-use all factory mounting bolts and tabs, and they include spare tabs because they break easy.

many have asked, and here is your answer...the S-tunes sides are the SAME height as the OEM sides! (OEM on left)

Yes car is filthy, thank you! but skirts are clean lol!

Last edited by jmlenz; 06-01-2010 at 11:27 PM.
jmlenz is offline   Reply With Quote