View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #209 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
No, they don't do this. I was on a Subaru forum for a long time and I had a lot of evo friends, it would have been as bad there as it is here. Not that I genuinely care if people in other forums say or don't say, its just that this is something to be expected from the '98CivicVtecpowa.com or from a crew member of the infamous Icy Hot Stuntaz. Its the same as drilling holes in your muffler.
Actually coming from a 375/430 Subaru legacy, there is a similar thread on the legacy forum on this. Called the zoghaust mod. Strictly dor the sound and I did it for my friend just fir kicks,.. But definitely not the way to go IMO,..