View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #582 (permalink)
Sscottfitz
Track Member

Drives: 10 ZR Blk-o-PW
Sscottfitz will become famous soon enoughSscottfitz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
I got my first call from one of the board sponsors today! THMotorsports (THM) had a post over on my350 that they were looking for 370's for their online magazine. I submitted The Smurf about 3 weeks ago. Kinda figured by now I was out of the running or not even considered. Well, todayI got a call and they want more photos of my car!!

Also, Functioned Tuned wants to fix my Stillen pipe issue....the passenger side is pushed in too far. On top of that.....they want to sponsor my car!!! How cool is that? There's one more piece to the puzzle I don't want to get my hopes up too much about but this saturday at the Starbuck's meet I'll know more as the guys from Functioned will be there again.

This makes up big time for the curb incident this past Sunday! I won't be driving The Smurf as a daily driver if everything goes as planned. I'll be needing a "driver" to drive The Smurf to local car shows.....apply via PM, please.
Sorry for the delayed response Tony -- been kinda busy this week. Congrats on both getting the pipe issue resolved AND the sponsor news -- that is great. I'm gonna park on the side of you that Jon isn't so the A.S.S. Roadster gets in some pictures as well....

Seriously, that is great news.

Last edited by Sscottfitz; 05-08-2010 at 08:09 AM.