Thread: Blacked Out Z
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
Very nice Jon! Guess I'm gonna have to "white out" my Roadster now....

Now you just need to add the Carbon Fiber front & back Z medallions (Z Store) -- after (of course) you do your Exhaust Tips.....

Seriously, she looks VERY NICE!

You are traveling tomorrow right? Back for our final pre-CruiZ (an AAM Grand Re-Opening) on the 15th?
Thanks Steve, I was really happy when I picked her up. Had to drive through Friday afternoon traffic though from D and V to AAM Comp to drop her off again to have them install the intakes and headlights. But I did get a walk through of the work space at AAM Competition. Yes, I'm on travel tomorrow morning so won't be at tomorrow's coffee meet. I'll probably be picking the Z up at the Open House on the 15th.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote