View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastblueprint View Post
Hello, I just got my fog lamp, I installed it, but it does not work, I do have a 2010 370z, it’s just a plug and play, the connections where there and snap and ready to go, I tried braking, I tried the reverse, I also turned on all the lights, don’t know why It does not turn on? Any suggestions? You guys think the bulb is out?
U.S. cars have this feature although the wiring is there we are missing the fog light switch located on the signal stalk. U.S. models don't have that option.
the only way your going to make it work is to have them wired in to the wiring harness. there are a couple of DIY's on this in the DIY section. If you don't care to wire it yourself the dealer can do it for you.
DIY:REAR Fog Light install with New harness for US spec 370Z + Radar hardwire w/pics

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 05-07-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote