View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Block View Post
The 370Z section of my350Z.com is full of people that are lost in their own little world. Even with glaringly obvious evidence and hard numbers, half of them still try and justify that the HR Z is just as fast as the 370Z.
Tell me about it, I can't read any of their crap anymore. They started a thread "you gonna buy a 370?" It is hilarious. They are trashing the 370 right and left, everything from how "ugly" our car is to how "slow" we are. Bunch of whining kids who can't afford a 370 and the only way they can feel good is to dis the 370......... a few good rationalizations, no matter how untrue, can make you feel good about your position

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote