View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #37 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by terbo View Post
Do you not know how to drive a stick? You take your shifting hand off the wheel, select the correct gear and put your hand back on the wheel. Duh. Unless you only have one hand, then things could get tricky.

Also, true sports cars use MTs, just look at Ferrari and Lamborghini...wait a sec...
Nah I've never driven stick, and never will. A simple mistake = you stall. So you end lookin like a fool to everyone else. Also, you run the risks of burning the clutch, messin up the gears etc etc which is far less with an auto.

And now I'm waiting

Ferrari and lambo are switching to tiptronic only. but I understand your point man, for some people manual is better, but performance and reliability wise, auto is superior. Plus come on, didn't you ever stick your hand down your girlfriends pants on the freeway? If you haven't, at least rent an auto for just a day!!!
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote