View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #43 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmanZ View Post
I'm drawn to the persimmon leather, but my wife thinks it looks too orange and hence hates the color.

Most of the photos I've seen are the "official" Nissan interior shots. I'm looking for "real life" photos of persimmon to get a better idea of the color.

If you've got persimmon or know of good pics, please post. Thanks!
Buy some AUTO GLYM Leather Conditioner or their Vinyl - Rubber Restoration spray. About $12 to $14 a bottle. It will ever so slightly darken the leather and evenly smooths the color out and gives it a SEMI-gloss lustre that totally enriches its look. It will take on that same deep luxurious look that is in the Nissan 370Z advertising brochure.

My guess is she will change her mind after she sees it after the treatment with AUTO GLYM....
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote