View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
There's always some guy in a average priced sports car forum that claims that some guy in a lambo pulled up and said "Hey nice car" also very popular statement in genesis and camaro forums... lol I'm starting to wonder if u guys make this up to create some type of false sense of esteem or is there really a dude in a $300,000 lambo driving around telling a bunch of broke azzez he likes there car??? Lmao.
Is he being sarcastic? Or is he really impressed? Or is it even true? Too many guy in a lambo posts in too many car brand forums.
Most of the time people in supercars did not start in that territory and have respect for the past they once owned. I have meet many lambo/ferrari owners who are very nice, they have "respect" for what the car is and compliment it. Who truly knows if they are laughing on the inside, but I would bet some are and some are truthful.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote