View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #180 (permalink)
Push370zzz
Track Member

Drives: cars
Push370zzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
Thanks for everybody's feedback. Any criticism is appreciated
In the end. I am happy and so are the other people who have done this.

Hey 2fast4thelaw.

1) The leak is small.
2) It is worse to remove your cats/install LTH/ or do a full delete
3) Catalytic converters were made for a reason. Google it.

Thanks for your input.

This mod is temporary. I don't have money to blow off. (at least not yet!)
Relax with that sarcasm, trust me, you will go much further without it at your age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
So then, you admit that you have disgraced the 370z community, right? I just want to make sure we're clear on that. Maybe some people care too much about the reputation of this community, maybe not. I could see arguments for both sides. But it's nice to see that you at least acknowledge that you're a disgrace to this community.

And btw, I think you should re-read my post. I was actually trying to defend you by suggesting that there are probably people with other cars who have done the same thing, so there's no reason be concerned that what you've done will single out the 370z community for embarrassment. But then you went and admitted to everyone that you've disgraced the community, choosing instead to advance the argument that nobody should care because hey, you're happy, and as long as you're happy that's all that matters, right? Never mind that your happiness may come at the expense of the reputation of the rest of the community. Who cares? It's all about your personal happiness. You're the only person in this universe who matters. Like you said, no regrets. It's all about you, because you're number 1!

I don't know you, so in all seriousness, I don't want to judge you because I actually get the impression from some of your posts that I might enjoy hanging out with you in person. You just seem like the kind of easy-going type of person that I enjoy hanging with. But I gotta tell you, just for the sake of your awareness, that your "I'm happy and that's all that matters" attitude really makes you come off sounding like a bit of a selfish douche. I'm guessing that you're anything but selfish, which is why I want to point out the impression that you're projecting here (inadvertently, I presume).
It's really not that big a deal...it's his car, leave him alone to do whatever he wants to with it. Nobody is out there judging the community of 370z owners? lol