View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, just for the record, I don't drive this fast normally. I don't go out every Sunday morning and try to break the sound barrier either. Really I just wanted to test out my new camera, and figured if I drove at normal speeds it'd make for some pretty boring video, so why not spice things up a little and see what the Z can really do (so long as there weren't too many cars on the highway). What I really want to do with this camera is take it on a drive through the North Georgia mountains. We have some really awesome roads up there that would make for some great footage. There's one road in particular that's full of switchbacks and 180-degree hairpins that always, without fail, leaves my brakes literally smoking by the time I reach the end. Come to think of it, some of you might find my driving on mountain roads even more frightening. But the footage should be fun to watch!
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote