View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #173 (permalink)
Gunzero
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
Gunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond reputeGunzero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
In all seriousness though, I've been wondering -- is this kind of thing really all that uncommon? Like if I were to go acquaint myself with the Mustang community, or the Camaro community, or even the STi or EVO communities, would I find that there are guys over there doing this as well? Or are we really now at risk of being laughing stocks if people on other cars' forums catch wind of this?
Why do you care so much about what other people think about what I have done to "disgrace" the 370z community?

Car sounds good.. are there any hp gains? (someone should dyno out of curiosity) maybe maybe not.. The facts are that I am happy. I didn't spend 1k+ for an exhaust system. I have no regrets. The end