View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z-store Rear Cargo mat measurement request

Hi All, was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor and take a quick measurement for me.. I'm looking at this:

The Z Store! Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts: SALE! Extreme "Z" Color Logo Rear Cargo Mats, 09-10 370Z

The Z-store's Rear Cargo Mat with the big Z on it..

I'd like to know how much room is there between the bottom edge of the Z logo and the bottom edge of the carpet. (rear of the car)

I have the WickedCAS spare tire sub enclosure and was thinking about using this cargo mat, but not sure if I cut a whole in the carpet for the sub if would it cut off part of the Z logo... Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out.