View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #1309 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
goddamnit so I will have to wait until beginning mid july probably I should of just gone HFC
Guess I'm not the only one that's in this boat...But really, like everyone here says Chill Dude...With what I've seen and have tracked so far, Tony and FI are moving pretty quick in comparision to other companies that are on back order....If it makes you fell any better, I ordered by exhaust from a competitor before you placed your order with FI and I more than likely will be receiving it about the same time you receive yours....I know some guys here who ordered their FI Exhausts at the same time I did or a week later and they got their products already...Cheer up, you have a company that has outstanding customer service...At least you don't have to call your provider to ask him for a status or update

Just adding my
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote