View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #130 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

he hit him i think to recreate or mirror the fall out of the building from the island world which would jog the memory of the original timeline..... the last shot of that episode showed john from like the exact angle of when he fell out of the building.. and it worked he was mumbling about the button and i wish you have believed me in his sleep.

and yeah i think the hospital and jack plays a role in there too..

here is my theory on those sneak peeks.. i havent read spoilers so if im right im just right

ok clearly the one woman was pregnant... i think she is both jacob and MIBs mom i think they are brothers (do they look the same age in that second clip? jacob does look older but to me it makes sense that they are twins ) .... i think the other woman in that clip ( allison janey) is like the current island protector role person maybe of that era ?

and i think she raises them instead of that woman with the hurt leg. remember the first time mib sees the kid.. he is younger and has bloody hands... so something bad happens... and i think that maybe she is grooming them for the island protector role.. and loves jacob more than MIB or something and maybe jacob betrays MIB for that role of island protector?

basically i dont think either one of them are gods or supernatural.. i think the role of island protector gave jacob those powers and that MIB got screwed somehow (the whole body was stolen thing he talked about) i think all that MIB is pure evil is BS i think this is some big game between brothers and MIB is just a really really pissed off guy going for revenge

by the way i read a few months ago this episode takes place in a time and place never before seen .... the time i get but it looks like its on the island the whole time.... i thought we were gonna get some answers to all the egyptian stuff....

Last edited by MC; 05-05-2010 at 09:37 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote