View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #453 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_dust View Post
how come no pictures of the front with out the bumper where the i/c coolant radiator would go or how the belts are positioned/designed...
I was really hoping to get a shot of this on the black 370 but we're trying really hard to get ready for the Customer Appreciation day this Saturday and I missed my opportunity. Hopefully I'll be able to get one once everything slows down a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiddles View Post
are the people who have 93 octane avil going to be able to get the tunes for 93?
This is definitely on the "to do" list but right now we're not able to give an exact ETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I still have no idea where the MAF sensors are. Can I get a clue?
The intake location is very similar to the Gen 3's. It basically comes in through the core support. Then there is a cast aluminum intake Y-pipe that houses the MAF sensors and filters. It is mounted in front of the radiator.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote