View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
Now let me ask you about your ERZ HFC's

I've read all about them and so far it seems they're a steal.

You're happy with them still? I know you haven't dyno'd them. I don't want to be stupid but, as they're cheaper, they don't sound any different to other HFC's do they? Other than wondering that it seems they'd be on par with the others on the market.
I'm really happy with the ERZs as well. You absolutely can't beat the price. As for quality, I had no issues with the install (save the Nissan bolts being biatches) and I think they've stood up well to the ultimate test...

I live in Chicago. I drive my car all winter. When I jacked up the car for the spring oil change and brake pad swap, the ERZ cats look brand f'ing new. They must be entirely made of 316 stainless because they are the most corrosion resistant part of my car now!

No CEL in 2000+ miles.

As for comparative sound, I've never heard the ERZs vs Berk or Stillen HFCs with the same catback exhausts on the cars. I think they add hiss like any HFC and they open up the exhaust similarly too. For $360, I have nothing but a smile on my face.