View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
annoying. my wheels are coming to me mounted and balanced already. so basically that is a total waste. i am best off keeping my tpms from my stock wheels, but i have no way of sending these to where i am ordering the wheels because they will be on my car until i receive my new wheels. so annoying this tpms stuff is. i'm starting to just say forget it. it seems my only choices are to BUY new ones (500 bucks down the toilet) send them to the wheel company to have them mounted and balanced with the wheels. or keep my oem ones, when my wheels come have them put in, and then balanced again. Or just no sensors.
or just troll the for sale forums until someone sells their TPMS units like i did...deal with the light for now, and next time you get a tire change, put the sensors in!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote