View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

annoying. my wheels are coming to me mounted and balanced already. so basically that is a total waste. i am best off keeping my tpms from my stock wheels, but i have no way of sending these to where i am ordering the wheels because they will be on my car until i receive my new wheels. so annoying this tpms stuff is. i'm starting to just say forget it. it seems my only choices are to BUY new ones (500 bucks down the toilet) send them to the wheel company to have them mounted and balanced with the wheels. or keep my oem ones, when my wheels come have them put in, and then balanced again. Or just no sensors.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote