View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #36 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
I got mine fixed this morning. It took about an hour (they also had to program my second key FOB:takes a LONG time). No scuffs or scratches on the wheel, and a brand new stud; it's like nothing ever happened. I warned the dealer that this was not an isolated problem and they are considering removal of locking lugs on all their 370Zs.
I can't help wonder whether the dealer, the first go around, simply loosened and removed one of your lugs to be replaced by the locking lug versus properly loosening all the lugs and then applying the proper torque to each lug?

Glad to hear it's fixed!