View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

i'm a canon shooter so naturally i say canon is better in this case. but honestly, i believe that it is. based on keeping up with camera reviews on dpreview.com , i've found that canon tends to make a slightly better bang-for-the-buck point and shoot (and usually DSLR as well) than nikon. it also depends on what you are planning to shoot with it. if you are only planning to shoot people, nikon's tend to be ever so slightly better at people than canon's but at this point they are really about the same. you can't go wrong with either, but like i said earlier, i think the canon gives a stronger value