Thread: 1/4 Times
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #36 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
Im going to the track on May 7th at Toronto Motor Sports Park/
All the toys are on the car. Full bolts ons with the 305 35 18 drag radials+ 4.08 gears.
im hoping to go 12.49 to 12.52's (my torque converter is almost ready will have it in the next 4 weeks.)
The car is stripped down from the braile 15 battery to take out the passenger seat.
the only question will be the weather.

You ran some good times, it really hard to get the 370 to go into the 12's once the engine get's hot. My best runs are when the oil is 80 c. at 110 c it will run 13.1 to 13.3 , The car really slows down.

My 2003 5 At with the stillen blower with slicks,and skinney front tire's ran a best 13.07 @ 108.9.
0 to 60 mph where really fast but the stillen ran out power on the top end, It made 303 rwhp to the wheels.
The 370 with bolt's is way faster.
Only 2 days...I'm looking forward to your timeslip!
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote