View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #280 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
The grip on that first nighthawk looks like it would cut your hand, lol.
It's actually surprisingly comfortable. It's more aggressive than your average set of 1911 grips for sure, but they don't cut. Have you seen the new Gen4 Glocks with their new grip design? Pick one of those up some time if you get the chance. Now that grip actually cuts my hand! Not cut, technically, but it's so abrasive that it's like sandpaper. I tried one at a gun show recently and it actually took skin off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Blackline View Post
looks like a sick setup. magpul covers? what grip and light is that? Im looking to have an AR by next February; its my current saving-for-pleasure fund
It didn't come as pictured. I customized it to my liking. Like the Magpul P-Mags didn't come with. Neither did the Magpul CTR stock. The foregrip is a Surefire. Sights are EOTech. Sling is Larue Tactical 2-point with QD.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote