View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
you know you loaded man. Get that SC now. I finally got my stop loss money from the Army and after I get my house here in TX I will have to look at the SCs again. Im just worried about a shop doing the install and not having any experience with the kits. Dont want a YOU KNOW WHO happening to my car.

Hey what is the name of that shop that was offering the TT setup? I want to see if they will do a reduced labor cost for some advertising.
i'm not 100% sure, probably Speedfactory, give Dan a call, hes the one who told me about it. If you must go to Speedfactory, make sure you speak to a guy named Rich personally over the phone and make sure NONE of his students touch your car, if he does the work personally, then its all good, he knows his stuff and ASE certifies students at Western Tech. Other than that, i wouldnt trust ANYONE in EP with my Z. I keep hearing that theres a performance shop in Las Cruces that does excellent builds and specializes in Z cars, although its only hearsay.