View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #43 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang370z View Post
Drove from New Orleans to Destin about 5hour drive and did not see one 370z
but I did see some camaros they are like the mustangs now,,, everywhere O_o
Totally agree. I rented the camaro. (Wrote a thread on it) a month or so ago. I drove it for several hours the 1st day. I saw 7 of them and only one 370z. But I did see 10, 350z's. The camaro was a great car to drive, but I wouldn't buy one. The average fully functional body kit and hood to make your camaro look different from every other car is $10,000. A proper suspension to make it handle like a true sports car is 3,700 without install. This car needs a desperate tune (throttle delays) and a better exhaust. (Too quiet for a v8). So you lookin at 16k just to make an acceptable amount of tweaking and individualize your car. That's too much money for a car that's being produced at a rate of 80k units annually in the US alone. Ill stick with nissan & mazda for my sporting intentions...

I wouldn't mind renting one again though! Kool car.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote