View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
Really don't know if this fits here just needed to vent.
Why would nissan put such as a cheap _ss systen in what to me is really
a for the money a world class sports car. It sounds like a cheap 1960s Japanese
hand held radio. Sorry for the vent just wanted to get it off my chest. know what my first mod is.
"a for the money a world class sports car" ......... you answered your own question here. Nissan was trying to offer the level of performance our cars have AND keep the price of the base model under $30,000.......... a tough accomplishment. Adding a higher quality stereo to the base model did not co-exist with that goal.