View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
That's not really true....My experience (having sold 1000+ K&N based systems for Audi/VW cars), is to clean them about every 15-20K. Follow K&N's cleaning instructions and they'll come back just like new and last forever. You don't need to change them unless you damage them. Throwing away Re-useable filters is both wasteful, stupid and bad for the environment to say nothing of what it does to your wallet. I've brought K&N's back from the dead to look and perform like new..
Well that is what I am saying though, why throw away a good filter?
They are designed to be reused, I was just using the numbers I was given on the filters.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote