View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #215 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
i agree 100%. My s2k which i beat the living crap out of everyday AND at the track laughs everything off and asks for more. This car by far has been the most reliable sports car let alone any car i've ever owned. All you have to do is change the oil and it will last forever. Nissan is not known for their reliability and build quality....but still after boasting about how well this car is built over the 350 made me feel good...but we will have to see a little longer.
S2000 is a Honda, and I say that as a compliment. They know how to build reliable cars. Nissan is good at engineering, need to get their fit/finish and reliability up to Honda and Toyota levels. Just my opinion, no flames please. I do love my 370!

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote