View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #90 (permalink)
rockhounds
Base Member

Drives: 2009 GT-R
rockhounds is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Yes, it is nice to know how not to be stupid when driving.
Sorry, but the negative I see is fully warranted. You have crashed multiple vehicles in the same manner in a few years, maybe you should re-evaluate what you drive? Also, why are you attempting to drive in an extremely illegal manner and very dangerous for yourself and more important others on public streets? I agree with others, your licenses should be suspended for some time currently, and hopefully once it is reinstated you will have learned how to drive.

Edit: Also, you are calling on this community for its treatment of you. This community is pretty top notch from others places I have been, and it is a very well known fact that illegal, stupid, and dangerous driving is no place on public streets. We fully welcome taking your car to the extremes on the track where you are in a closed environment and with hopefully proper safety equipment.

Whether my license should be suspended is something that I think is not up to you to decide. I agree with the fact that it is a very well known fact that illegal, stupid and dangerous driving is no place on public streets, and that's the only reason for my posting just to reinforce the consequences.
About the comment on the other crashes, those were not in the same way and I don't owe you any explanation on it. If I should re-evaluate what I drive today is also not up to you. Don't be biased against others and try to take it in a professional/educational matter. Next Z could be yours (hope never happens to you) but be sure I would never judge anybody here in a personal way.